Sunday, January 13, 2008

A New Year.....

Photobucket
Well, it's January 13, 2008 and I'm just getting around to my only new year resolution. I promised myself that I would begin yet, another, blog and see it through for at least a year.
Yes, I've blogged before....my first blog was called "To Whom It May Concern"....that blog lasted close to a year but I ran out of things to say. I've started other blogs, none worth mentioning, but this blog is going to be different because it's an election year and I always like to talk about politics. Don't get me wrong, I'm no political expert, but I will give my opinion whether anyone wants to hear it or not. It's even okay to disagree with what I have to say but there are some issues that no one will ever change my mind about.
Politics will not be the only thing I blog about. I have a family that I love and enjoy mentioning from time to time. Oh, and it's amazing some of the things I get myself into. I lost my Mom to cancer almost a year ago so I may talk about her from time to time.
Who knows what's going to end up on here...there are no promises but I hope that I enjoy my blog as much as you will.