Thursday, January 17, 2008

YUCK!

Photobucket
Well isn't it just my luck to try and begin a blog once again and an evil bug bites my family. Didn't I just tell my friend the other day that we've been unusually healthy this year? I guess that's what I shouldn't have done.....bragged!!
If I mention anything positive about the health of myself, my hubby or my kids; it never fails because I'm quickly proven wrong. That's one of things that I plan on asking God about when I get to Heaven.
Good news is that I've stayed healthy enough to take care of everyone. Bad news is I'm beat. What's even worse is that hubby caught this bug and he's more work when he's sick than both of the kids put together.
Anyway, I just wanted to warn all of my mass readers out there that if you don't hear from me again for several days; I'm going to be sick this weekend...really, really sick!
(do ya think reverse psychology works on kharma? Let's hope so!)